Thursday, September 10, 2009

Driving hat

I unfortunately never had the chance to meet Kurt's grandfather, but apparently he was quite a character. One of the stories kurt tells me is about how his grandfather always wore a "driving hat". I dont know the name of the type of hat but its one of those flat hats that people wore in the 1920's. Anyway we were out the other day and Kurt found a hat for Jake. We had to buy it for him and now we make him wear it everyday because it is just soo darn cute!
On another note, Kurt worked his first shift and all went well. It was a little sad for me when I realized he was not coming home that night. He has been home every night with me since last Jan. But Jake and I did well with a little help from Moe who cuddled me all night!
Jake is also smiling a lot more. He smiles and half laughs when he is on the changing table. But once you bring out the camera he gets distracted looking at the camera so it is hard to catch him smiling after that.


Driving Hat






Smiling boy



Kurt and Jake after kurts first shift

No comments:

Post a Comment