Sunday, November 8, 2009

nothing much

I cant believe it is November already! Where has the time gone, Jake is almost 4mo old and growing like crazy. He is a happy baby, loves to laugh and play. He also LOVES attention. He will now kick and hit his toys or "oohhhh" at you until you look at him, then he gives you a huge smile! He is a great sleeper also. He generally sleeps 10-12 hrs at night and sometimes puts himself to sleep. He will fall asleep on his floor mat or in the swing while we are eating.

I do however feel terrible right now, I have been back at work for just over a month an Jake now has a stuffy nose. I can almost guarantee I brought it home. I was worried about this and with all the people coming in to the ER with the "flu" I was concerned. I wear a mask, wash my hands till they are raw and change my clothes before I touch Jake but looks like he picked up something. No fevers or anything so hopefully I can follow my own instructions I give to all other parents and it wont be too bad!





No comments:

Post a Comment