Monday, January 17, 2011

The evolution of hair

OK, all you out there that know me enough to read this blog know that I have never been one to care much about my hair. I dont spend hours on my hair, dont go to the hair salon every month and do the minimum it takes to make it look good. So I cant explain why, after more than one month I am still so upset about the stupid lady butchering my childs hair. So here is the evolution of his beautiful hair:

Starting to grow hair-- hair line just like my dad!





A couple first curls:





his beautiful hair:



-- I LOVE his curls under his hats!







First haircut for Laura's wedding




After the the stupid Hair Cuttery: notice how uneven it is cut, strands everywhere and most of his curls are gone except for one weird line vertically down the back...





Uneven Bangs





Weird Peacock thing on top of his head that stuck up from rest of his hair.



Little boy hair cut. He looks so much older and clean cut. They did a great job evening out his hair, I just hope he gets some curls back!










-- hahah--- I just previewed this in a whole and when I looked at the progression it hit me like a ton of bricks, and I realized why I am so upset. He looks so much older now, he's not my little baby anymore. hmmm, they grow too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment