Monday, September 9, 2013

End of summer days

Back to school time! Jake starts pre-K this year. he is very excited to go back to school and see his friends again. Luckily his best little friend Wesley is in his class. all the other kids from last year are in the other class.
After the first 2 days of school I was told that he serenaded the class with Born in the USA. I was also told he is very kind and helpful. And... he told his teacher that he is not allowed to sit against the wall in the bathroom line because last year he played with the string and " I dont trust myself not to play with it again".


In case you were in doubt, Jake loves his kitten Mustang

 
 
Breakfast JAKE pancakes!
 
Yes, He is wearing  Bruce Springsteen Shirt

2 thoughts on this picture
1: She is so cute
2: anyone out there willing to teach a mom how to do her daughter's hair?
 
I dont thinks she likes her hair either


We went to the Botanical Gardens. they have a couple days a week that you can ride bikes through the paths. They also have a great kids area. So much fun!
I love the exaggerated baby walk!



Oh, my heart....






1 comment:

  1. OMG -- they're so adorable! The hand-holding is the best! Love them!

    ReplyDelete