Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cool finds

I went garage sale hopping the other day. I was looking for junky shorts that Jake can get dirty or use for PJs. I did not find any...but I found TOYS! I came across this HUGE firetruck. Kurt and I actually wanted to get this for him for xmas but couldnt find it. It sells for $40 but I got this for $3! I am not sure if I bought if for Jake or Kurt, I have found Kurt playing with it when Jake is not around!











Then after I bought fire truck I came across a Little Tykes outdoor play set. I had been looking for some type of outdoor toy not really sure what, but I was NOT going to spend a lot of money on it! So the guy selling it had it listed for $75. I had $46 in my pocket and thats what I offered. He took it! Jake loves it and I feel good that I did not buy it form the store for $300!!!!








A couple other cute pics









I was wondering if anyone could tell me who he looks like?



Kurt teaching Jake about the Firetruck
bumpbump: bumper
then he says: "there is a ladder, a wheel, a firetruck"

No comments:

Post a Comment