Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sweet, sweet babies

I knew when Gabi, Gabs, Gabi bear, came along that Jake would look big. I even tried to prepare myself for how big I thought he would look, but I didnt prepare myself for the fact that he looks like he has acromegaly! LOL. the kid is HUGE, he is THICK, he is a brick house! But he is so crazy cute and such a great imagination. He loves to play firefighter (wonder why?). He puts on his boots and his hat and pulls his imaginary alarm and he is off. Putting out fires in the house or rescuing his kitty cat, PIzza and his bear, Rupert from a tree.
My brother came into town to meet Gabi, but I think he and Jake had more fun "errufting" volcanoes
Some cute Gabi pics
A nice family photo
A family of four:
And yes..the diet starts in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment