Sunday, October 28, 2012

October fun

 
 
I love the summer and am always upset when it starts to get cold, but then the holidays start to roll around and it makes the cold weather tolerable. The holidays are such a joy with little ones. Watching the world through them and seeing their excitement at all the little things. It makes me feel like a kid again and I remember to stop and appreciate how amazing all the little things in life are!
 
 
 

2012
 
 

 
2010

 
2011

 
At the pumpkin patch...
 
" I have found the one"

 
" here I come"

 
Running with pumpkin
 
 
"Ha, lets see how many more we can sneak into the wagon!"
 
 
"Ughh, she's HEAVY"

 



 

 
 
 
Painting pumpkins
 

 
Baby feet

 

 
The faces of Gabi



Ha, these are two different pics but same face!
 
little surprised, maybe a little entertained!

 
Daddy is funny


No comments:

Post a Comment