Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1month

I cant believe it, my little man is a month old! It has been the fastest month of my life, I feel like just last week I gave birth. He really is the most amazing thing in my life, I love watching him and all the new things he does everyday. I love the way Kurt is with him, and watching my two boys together.
He has reached some month old milestones:
1. he looks at faces
2. he occasionally gives us a great smile, this is becoming more frequent and melts my heart!
3. he is doing pretty well holding his head up and is able to move his head side to side when on his belly without difficulty
4. He has eye lashes ( i didnt know babies were born without them, but I guess they dont really need them in the womb
5. he has outgrown almost every newborn outfit and is in 0-3.
6. he is making tears






No comments:

Post a Comment