Sunday, October 4, 2009

back to work

I went back to work on thursday and it was really hard. I had been dreading it for the past two weeks and just wanted to get it over with! I think I did pretty well, i cried the night before so it was out of my system. I was nervous about the morning though and how to get ready and feed him. So i set my alarm for 415a( i had to work a 6a) I was going to take a shower and get ready then feed and change him. Well those of you with kids know that plans dont work. He woke up at 4a! Oh well, we all got to work on time! Kurt dropped him off at the sitter the first day and I think I drove 100mph to pick him up! But we all made it and did well! So now its just back to the grind...

We also had his pics taken at the mall. here they are, but they have that marking on them





No comments:

Post a Comment