Friday, October 16, 2009

Tramps like us......

So we recently got the FIOS with all these channels and one channel plays concerts, and so last Saturday we all gathered around to watch a Bruce Springsteen concert. I was hoping Jake would like it, he went to a concert when I was 7mo pregnant and kicked the entire time and we listen to it all the time in the car. Well, I was feeding him and the little guy was totally fascinated and never took his eyes off the TV. Pretty cute!







I do feel a little bad for the little monster when he is older,because we think it is funny to dress him up in outfits and take his picture, but he is adorable and we cant resist. PLus its a ton of ammo for whenever he brings home girls.


My parents came down this past weekend and my Dad took Jake for a walk at the Beach. He said Jake "ooohhed" at the waves for a bit then fell asleep which in our world means that he had a GREAT time. Thanks Grandpa.



No comments:

Post a Comment