Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Time

I have always enjoyed the Holidays, but now it seems special in a different way. It is fun to see Jake experiencing the holidays. Even though he has not yet grasped the idea of Santa and Christmas I think he knows it is special. It is really fun decorating your own house and getting presents for your child. Unfortunately Kurt and I both work this Christmas day, so we are celebrating the night before. Once Jake is older I think I will start requesting the day off!

Breakfast with Santa at the Fire house. Jake did not like Santa! But he LOVED the fire trucks.











picking out a tree








decorating the house











Moey helping out with the tree decorating







The Christmas sweater!! We had a party at our house for the fire department and there was supposed to be an UGLY sweater contest. Well, Kurt and I were the only participants!



No comments:

Post a Comment