Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A snowy Winter

it has been a COLD winter so far with 3 days of SNOW! The winter is not usually my favorite time of year because I despise being cold, but my work schedule has been great and we have had a ton of awesome (awtome, as jake says)family time!

Couple pics of our house in the snow!






we went to Busch Gardens a couple days ago. They have Christmas town and the entire park is lit up with holiday lights. all the stands sell hot chocolate, cider, smores and other holiday goodies and there are great holiday shows. I was so excited to go! they have a train you ride around the park that I knew Jake would love. We had to bundle up, I think it was 30 degrees but it was worth it!

--and yes, I made Jake wear that hat, it tied kept his cheeks warm!



Classic Jake face "are you kidding me people!"








A nice lady took this picture for us. It was a one shot deal and as those of you with little ones know-- its impossible to get them to look at the camera. oh well...




We also went to Williamsburg the next day. I think it was even colder and the wind was blowing. Jake really wanted to just run around but there were puddles of water everywhere (and thats where he wanted to be) plus horse poop and ice on the ground, so we couldnt let him roam free. He was not happy and I was freezing. We still had a good time.





Kurt attempting to corral Jake after he took off





This is the only way we can get Jake to walk in the same direction as us

No comments:

Post a Comment