Saturday, June 26, 2010

I LOVE SUMMER

I really should be doing other things right now, the house is a disaster, I have not worked out, there is laundry....but I just need to blog about my precious little boy who I am love so much.

HIs favorite thing right now is to play ball. He also said his first word which was "ball". He is sooooo my child!

He also says "uh-oh" I dont know if that counts as a word but its pretty funny when he drops something on purpose than says it!

He is very close to walking, he is a cruising fool. He might win a cruise race, he flies down the couch, practically running. He will stand alone for 15 seconds, probably longer if he wasnt always trying to get somewhere or do something. He will occasionally take one step to somewhere without realizing thats what he is doing.

He Loves the water. He has so much fun in the bay, loves crawling in the water and sand. He loves to play in the pool and splash. He is a water baby!
















Bathtime!


















Silly Boy





No comments:

Post a Comment