Sunday, July 26, 2009

2 weeks

I cant believe it has been 2 weeks already! Jake is doing really well and I am trying to sleep as much as possible! We have taken him out a little, mostly on car rides and walks. He always falls asleep for walks and most of the time for car rides. His stinky umbilical cord finally fell off also so today he will be getting a proper bath!
We also made a stepping stone and put his feet in it then wrote his birth day and decorated it. He was a good sport about having his feet in cement.
I had bought this really cute hawaiian shirt that was newborn size and wanted to get pics of him in it, so we went to the beach last night and took some. I think they came out pretty well for not being professional.

At the beach




Isnt his shirt cute!


I think if he could talk he would say "NO MORE PICTURES!"


Feet in the stone


Just cute

No comments:

Post a Comment