Monday, July 13, 2009

home with jake

Yeah, we are home. I am so happy to have my own bed and couch and comfortable furniture. The hospital bed was one of the worst I have ever slept in! So we came home sunday afternoon and then I was hit with reality. I was up ALL night sunday night. jake had just figured out how to latch on, but I didnt have any milk yet so I was trying to give him formula but didnt know how much to give and I think I starved the poor child, he wouldnt go to sleep and I was very frustrated. I had decided not to wake Kurt to help because he is in the middle of recruit school and had a physical agility test early the next morning (which he passed!).
Monday however was great, jake was happy, my parents are both here and have helped tremendously!

I am very happy to say that last night was MUCH better. I think I got 5+ hours of sleep! We are slowly figuring our little man out, but are so happy and have so much love for him!





1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear last night was better. Jake is so adorable and can't wait to see him grow, grow, grow! You're doing a great job, mama.

    ReplyDelete