Saturday, July 4, 2009

july 4th and 40 weeks

Today I am 40 weeks. We were really hoping Jake would come today but it doesnt feel like today will be the day. Oh well. We went to the beach early in the day, took a little walk then I got to "float" which is my favorite thing to do right now. I take those noodles and put one under my belly and the other under my arms and just sit in the water. It really helps the swelling. My dad went out in the water with me today. Not much else planned for the 4th. Fireworks in VB are difficult to see unless you really want to fight nasty beach traffic or get to the beach at 10am and sit there all day. So I think we will just hang out at the house and watch on TV this year.


This is my prego shadow, kinda cool pic...


40 weeks!




I am floating!






Dad and I getting out of water

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! You look so cute in your preggo bathing suit!!!!

    ReplyDelete